A better life starts with a beautiful smile. Claim yours today!
We love our patients and want to help all of you get the care you deserve without feeling like you can’t afford it.
This is why the Platinum Dental Organization helps patients receive quality dental care by offering an amazing membership program to cut down on costs. It is a great option for patients who don’t have dental insurance because it covers 100% of preventative care and a 20% discount on other services. Start saving today!
Call us today with questions or use the link below to schedule your appointment now!
Check out our
100% FREE Preventative Care
As a member of our loyalty rewards program you will have access to complete diagnostic and preventative care including the following:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Our members are able to get discounted access to nearly all the procedures we offer at Stansbury Dental including procedures that most insurance providers do not cover including:
What Does Membership Cost?
*Family members only
**Family members only
Ready To Become A
If our membership program sounds like the right fit for you just give us a call! A member of our Platinum Dental St. George is happy to answer any questions or schedule an appointment for you. You can start receiving the membership program benefits at your very first appointment!
Most frequent questions and answers
Our membership program is NOT insurance but it is an alternative financing option created by the Platinum Dental Organization. The membership program is not insurance which means there are no premiums, no deductible maximums, and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
We have just a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of! Read over them to help you decide if this program is right for you
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- The enrollment date begins the date of the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatments must happen within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- The policy covers only members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
Maintain a smile you are proud of! Schedule an appointment today.
We do our best to make payment as easy as possible by accepting cash, checks, and most major credit cards. You can receive additional third-party financing when approved by the management.
Nope! Once you have paid the enrollment fee the benefits are immediately available which means you can receive the benefits at your first appointment!
If after enrolling in the membership program you need $2,500+ worth of treatment we’ll waive your annual enrollment fees as long as the treatment is paid in full.
Call our office today at 435-215-1967. Any member of our team will be able to discuss the program and answer any questions.